What are the strengths of CopiBook™ HD over competitors?
- LED lighting bar
- No UV, no IR
- Long life lighting
- No shadow nor reflection on the document
- Controlled by CopiBook software
- CCD camera with matrice sensor
- From 200 to 600 dpi on A2
- COPIBOOK Cobalt HD:
- Optical resolution: 600 x 600 dpi
- Scan time for A2 format at 600 dpi: 7,7 s in color and 5,5 s in greyscale
- No mechanical shutter: long-life cycle camera.
- No Bayer filter: full sensor resolution for R, G & B channels.
- Real-time preview.
- Fully automatic focus, black and white balance, calibration, auto-exposure
- Document format automatic detection
- Same speed whatever the document format.
- The book cradle covers document formats up to 420 x 640 mm (16.5 x 25.2”).
- The maximum thickness is 10 cm for a maximum of 10 kg (3.9” / 22 lbs).
- Motorized up and down motion.
- Self-opening embedded glass with very safe pressure adjustment.
- Automatic capture when pulling down the glass.
- 90° glass parking position when scanning without glass.
- Multi-automatic and intuitive capture modes (glass, foot switch, flip page detection).
- Book cradle with easy access from three sides.
- Sitting or standing operating mode.
- No aggressive light (LED lighting)
- A 16:9 23” HD screen for a real time optimized image quality control (optional).
COPIBOOK Assistant is a software extension that comes with COPIBOOK scanner and should be installed on a third computer. COPIBOOK Assistant is an administration software offering locally or remotely three major functions:
- Control and manage the configurations of one or more COPIBOOK scanners,
- Update the firmware, the software or the language catalogue,
- Control the COPIBOOK scanners for diagnosis and assistance when troubleshooting