What are the strengths of SupraScan™ Quartz A0 over competitors?
Camera Quartz HD
- The CCD camera offers a 600 dpi resolution on A0 format
- Resolution efficiency is up to 13 lp/mm on A2 at 1000dpi
- Images are compliant with FADGI 3* (400 dpi) and Metamorfoze (300 dpi) image quality guidelines.
- Focus is automatic.
- No image distortion: distance and angle between the camera and the document is fixed and the camera is always perpendicular to the document.
The lighting system
- Very long life
- No UV & IR
- Relief enhancement system.
- Exclusive glare free system
- Lighting below the operator’s eyes level.
- Lights only during scan only
SupraScan™ Quartz A0 HD LED has the ability to digitize using only one lateral light (right or left). This exclusive feature allows you to enhance the relief of documents or objects and give a better value to your images.
NEW BOOK CRADLE BC 40 A0
SupraScan™ Quartz A0 HD LED can be equipped with the new motorized book cradle BC 40 A0 (with motorized A0 glass plate): scanning area 1250 x 860 (49.21 x 33.85 in.); document thickness 40 cm (15.75 in.) max.; document weight 40 kg (88.18 lb.) max.; similar to Roberval balance with electrical commands (up and down); glass plate with automated pressure control on the book, can go up to 21 cm (8.27 in.) above the book, glass synchronized with the scanner; security sensors detecting obstacles.
- An easy to use GUI (Graphical User Interface).
- Multiple saving frames with customized outputs.
- Thumbnails flow to check/delete/add/insert images.
- Production environment: login, metadata tagging, METS outputs…
- Operates on Windows 7, 64 bits platforms.
- Automatic calibration mode (assisted and manual modes also available).
- Batches of image processing and compression.
- Automatic and real-time image quality control.
- Easy integration into workflow solutions.
- A remote maintenance function.
Largest A0 format on the market
- SupraScan™ Quartz A0 offers you the largest scanning size on the A0 book scanners market with a maximum scanning dimension of 1250 x 870 mm (49.0” x 34.2”).